Parent Impact HB5 Summit
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Join this first ever statewide summit focused on igniting parental involvement across Texas in support of increased college and career readiness aligned with new HB5 guidelines.
What Takes Place?
An Interactive, Inspiring summit that will give you:
- A review of HB5 guidelines
- “Train the Trainer” resources to share with colleagues
- Parental Marketing and outreach strategies specific to HB5
- Up Front talks with parents, youth, and community leaders
- Discussions with experts on tailoring strategies for individual communities
- Opportunities to network with others in your field
Who Should Attend?
Administrators and program managers in these areas:
- College and career readiness
- Educational parent outreach, engagement, and involvement
- Strategic community development
- Youth and parent counseling
- Workforce development
ATTENDANCE IS BY INVITATION-ONLY AND IS LIMITED.
Presented by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.